Thursday, January 23, 2014

Introduction

Hello ladies, 
Style the bride is here to help you planning your wedding from scratch. I myself is also a soon to be bride so most of the time I will be sharing my experience while planning my own wedding and I will also give you ladies some tips and ideas how to plan your own wedding without hiring a wedding planner.

By the way let me just tell you something about myself..

I am a Filipina, and I've been blogging for quite sometime about makeup, but this past year I cannot fine myself blogging because I lost my interest in that kind of topic. Now I'm hoping I'm heading the right path here. Me and my Fiance has been together for 5 years and we've been engaged for 2 years now I think is the right time to plan the wedding. We also have a kid turning 2 years old next month. 

Hope you can find something interesting in my blog to keep returning and keep reading my future post.

See you again next time :)

Have a great day!!

Love lots,
Milna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Style the Bride © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner